Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mini Fairy

Hi there!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you've had a great weekend!  We've been on the go the whole weekend leaving me little time for crafting or blogging, but I did manage to make one little project.  When I say little, I mean it!  The challenge over at the Tiddly Inks blog is to make an ATC or other tiny creation.    I rarely make anything other than full-size cards, but I wanted to give it a try, so I made a fun little ATC for the challenge.

Here is my tiny project:
 

My sweet image is Fairy Sunny Day from Tiddly Inks.  I printed it on MiC Blending card and colored it with my Copics.  I added some Stickles here and there for added sparkle.  A few buttons and a gingham bow finished my simple ATC. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great evening and I promise to be better about visiting in the upcoming week!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sooooo cute.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the image, your coloring, her hair is amazing!!! and those cute buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous & I totally LOVE that image.... pleez can you grant me the wish to colour as well as you ;) hehehee

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling ATC, Carla! Love the simple design, sweet image, and fab coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla this is beautiful. Love the coloring it is fantastic. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC card is so sweet, Carla. I love that gingham ribbon and buttons with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla