Monday, October 13, 2014

Hug In An Envelope

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  Those in the US might be off for the Columbus Day holiday It's a dark and dreary day here.  We are supposed to get lots of rain over the next couple of days. Good days to stay inside and craft!  I am here now with my DT post for the Digi Bells blog.  It's my turn to post some inspiration with the wonderful images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

Here is my card:
 

My card base and mats are SU Blue Bayou and the patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste "Presh" 6x6 pad.  the cute imag eis Holly's Happy Mail from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few flowers and pearls from my stash finished my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day for wonderful inspiration from the Digi Bells and our fantastic GDT! 

Have a great day and see you soon!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and loving the papers and colours you have used. I love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always ,your card is gorgeous Carla!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Carla. Such pretty shading and lovely papers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Hope you had time to craft. We have had plenty of cool rain too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these wonderful colors Carla. Beautiful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla