Thursday, July 9, 2015

Little Miss Muffet - Inspiration Thursday

Good morning!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you've had a good week so far!  It's been very hot and humid here for days.  Last week, we got lots of rain and wished for sun and now we actually need the rain! Luckily, I can be inside in my air-conditioned craft room!  I am popping in to share this week's Little Miss Muffet DT card.  It's Inspiration Thursday, so throughout the day, the Little Misses will be posting projects designed with some of our favorite Little Miss Muffet Stamps products. It's all happening in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group. Be sure to stop by and see what we've been up to!

Here is my card:


My card base and mats are SU Basic Black and the patterned papers are from the Authentique Journey 6x6 pad.  The fun image is from a new group of digis by Pollycraft for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  She is Sonny Honeycloud Rocks from the Honeycloud Band set.  I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Create With TLC.  A few sparkly black gems finished off my card.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group and check out the fabulous projects from the rest of the Little Misses.  Don't forget about our current "red, white and blue challenge" on the blog.  You still have until Tuesday, July 14th to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #269 (anything goes)
Cute Card Thursday #381 (ladies only)
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #67 (anything goes)
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge (anything goes)

Have a great day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. wow, fabulous card, love the musical strips and super colouring!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful at shading your coloring----spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card. Love the colour combo.
    I think this might be the next LMMS Image I colour. Thanks for the inspiration xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card. I love the music theme carried through to the papers. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these two rocking cards! The combination of colors you used with the black is stunning. On this one, the way the blue is electrifying without being neon is awesome. Fun layouts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me a comment! I really appreciate it! Carla